PrideFest at Expo New Mexico:
Fun for the whole family! Experience the entertainment, events and attractions that Pride 2011 has to offer. This is your opportunity to immerse yourself in the GLBTQI community. We even offer a children and youth area, too!
- Entertainment – Nationally known entertainment, Kristine W., Erika Jayne, Shangela, & Dario and our local entertainers, too.
- Events – Experience Dance for adults and youth, the Pet Parade, Queer Bake Off, Vodka Lounge, Pride Idol and Poetry Slam!
- Attractions – Check out the Art Show, Car Show and the Pride Archives, Pride Interfaith Space, and new this year is our Wedding Area and Dance Tent Foam Party!
- Children & Youth Area – Attention all parents! There’s a special place for your families to enjoy Albuquerque Pride, too!
- Main Street & Vendors – Enjoy the liveliness that is Main Street, with vendors selling an assortment of food, treats, gifts, toys and more!
Get your tickets online for a great discount and VIP treatment at the gate! You can purchase your tickets online for $12 a day, or at the gate for $15 each day. Huh, save $3 per day and avoid the lines by purchasing my tickets in advance online? Decisions, decisions! Remember, children ages 4 to 10 are $5 and children ages 3 and under are FREE! Have cash ready for parking.